It’s time to fall in love with your website
You’re a small business with a lot of heart, an entrepreneur with a mission to help others and make a difference in the world. Which means you have a lot on your plate. A. Lot. You really need your technology to play nice – you’ve got a business to run! – but frankly, it just isn’t working for you. Maybe you want to make some changes to your website but you don’t know where to start. Or maybe you need to find a way to connect your customers to your newsletter list and it’s just not cooperating. Or you just can’t get that buy now button to behave. You might even be ready to scrap the whole thing in favor of a pint of ice cream.
It doesn’t have to be this way. You deserve a beautiful, easy to manage online home.
That’s where I come in…
I’m Arwyn Todd, a web developer and technology enthusiast who loves wrangling WordPress sites and putting systems in place to help your business run smoothly. I believe technology is an important tool for every small business and that it doesn’t have to be intimidating. Technology can be fun! I’m here to help people just like you with all of your digital needs – giving you time to focus on doing what you love.
Sound good? Let’s get started:
- Custom website development, because you want an easy to manage, beautiful online presence built just for you.
- Website support, for all those little (or big!) changes you want to make to your website. It’s like having your own technical expert on staff.
- Business and technology consultation services, to answer your burning questions, solve your business dilemmas, and get you back on track.
I work with some truly amazing people. This probably sounds familiar:
- You’re a kind-hearted, caring person with a gentle spirit. It’s your thoughtfulness everyone loves. That and your sense of humor.
- You are organized and a lover of details. Checklists, to-do’s, and written tutorials are definitely your thing.
- You understand some of the most important things are said in those small moments of silence, written between the lines.
- You love the company of a good book and a cup of tea in the afternoon sun, or hot cocoa by a winter fire.
- You think of your pets as furry members of your family. Or furry coworkers. Or both. (I can definitely relate!)
- You are truly passionate about what you do and you want to make a difference in the world. That’s why you became an entrepreneur, right? That and the promise of afternoon naps and dance parties in your fuzzy slippers, of course.