You have a list, and you’ve been adding to it for a while now. All the things you’d love to do with your website. A change here, an update there. A splash of color, a change of scene. Oh, and those big wishes. A tailor-made contact form. A lovingly laid-out image gallery. If only you knew where to start… (and it might help if you weren’t afraid of breaking it). You’re ready. You know it’s time. Let’s tackle your to-do list together.
Here’s how it works:
- You fill out my intake questionnaire and send me your laundry list of website projects. Don’t hold back! I want to know all of it, your big wishes and your small requests.
- I send you back a detailed estimate of how long I think each piece is going to take, as well as when I can have everything finished by
- You pay your deposit (1/2 of my total estimate), digitally sign a work agreement via EchoSign, and I get to work!
- I’ll keep you updated on my progress and check in with you each week. As soon as everything’s complete, you’ll get a final invoice.
- I’ll be available via email for 1 week after your project is finished, just in case you have any questions
Because every WordPress site is different I won’t know how much work it will take to get your to-do list done until I take a peek under the hood. That’s why I send you an estimate for each item so you can prioritize the list and fit it all into your budget. Custom WordPress work is $150 an hour, with a minimum of one hour required per request. Don’t worry, you’ll be surprised at how much we can get done in just an hour!
Currently accepting new clients!